So, you’re interested advertising, or having me host a review and/or giveaway, on The Mom with Moxie? Great! I am always on the lookout for new and exciting products to share with both my family, and my readers.
Advertise on The Mom with Moxie
I’d love to have you advertise, on The Mom with Moxie. There are several options, available:
Sponsored Blog Posts
- Written by me – $40/post
- Written by you – $20/post
Sidebar Ads: 125×125 | 250 x 125 | 250 x 250
125 x 125
- 1-month plan – $7/month
- 3-month plan – $16/3 months (save $5!)
250 x 125
- 1-month plan – $10/month
- 3-month plan – $25/3 months (save $5!)
250 x 250
- 1-month plan – $14/month
- 3-month plan – $35/3 months (save $7!)
If you would like me to create the html code, for your ad or host your ad on my server, add $5 for each.
Also, for $3 I will tweet when your ad goes up, as well the day before it comes down. Additional tweets are available, for $2 each.
As of right now, I’m not posting GIF (blinking) ads.
Interested in a barter? Just ask me!
The Mom with Moxie provides 10% discounts, for Michigan-based businesses!
Advertise on my Twitter Account (14,600+ followers)
I have over 14,600 awesome followers, on Twitter – most being women and/or moms (who are the key decision makers, when it comes to purchases).
Do you have a product or service you want to market to them?
Then let me tweet about your product or service! Tweets are available at $2 each.
Guidelines for Advertising on The Mom with Moxie
- Your graphics must be family friendly.
- Your graphics must not contain or link to any plagiarized content, images, music, or file downloads.
- There is no guarantee as to the traffic your ad may or may not generate for your business, website or blog.
- There is no promise of positive feedback, discussion, or promotions concerning your advertisement besides the general promotion of this blog. There in fact may be negative feedback concerning your advertisement, and you understand and agree that Bree Glenn and this blog, The Mom with Moxie, will not in any way be held responsible or liable for such feedback, discussion, or commentary.
- I reserve the right to refuse any ad that I don’t think works for my website and readership.
- Payments shall be made via PayPal to an e-mail account I will provide in the e-mail reply confirming your advert prior to display.
If you’re ready to get your message out, to thousands of moms, contact me via e-mail: at themomwithmoxie [at] gmail [dot] com.
I can’t wait, to work with you!
Review and Giveaway Policy
I love working with companies, to promote their product and/or service. I have worked with such companies, as Delta Faucets, Dress Barn, Chilis Grill & Bar and more, to do just that. If you are a business or company that would like to sponsor a review and/or giveaway on The Mom with Moxie, please fill out my contact form.
- I do not charge for product reviews.
- A sample must be provided (items for review must sent at the expense of the company and are not returned). I will accept a free product coupon or gift card in order to purchase the product at a local store if you prefer.
- I will email you once I have received the product, and reviews are usually posted within 3-6 weeks of receiving the product. I will also email you once the blog post is up.
- While I’ll accept any digital media you want to provide (up to two photos and/or one video), I may also include my own photographs and/or video in the blog post.
- As a part of your review, I will direct readers to your website, Facebook account and/or Twitter account.
- I do not require a giveaway for the reviews I write, but I will be more than happy to host a giveaway – only if the sponsor agrees to ship the giveaway prize.
In addition to reviews, giveaways are a great way to create buzz about your product, as well as generate traffic to your Web site. As a requirement of our giveaways our readers are asked to visit our sponsors website, comment on my blog about a product or service, as well as post on Twitter or Facebook about it (if they have accounts).
Giveaways that are not part of a review and we do require that you handle prize fulfillment by shipping the product to the winner within 30 days, free of charge.
Thanks, and I look forward to working with you!
This policy is valid from 30 June 2010.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact me, via email, at themomwithmoxie[at]gmail[dot]com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
Also, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org.