Not only is the So Very Cherry granola good for you (low in sugar, vegan, and all natural), it’s good to you as well! Simply Suzanne adds Michigan cherries and sweetens the granola with pure maple syrup and brown sugar.
The granola contains no preservatives, artificial flavors, high fructose corn syrup, cholesterol or trans fat. It’s also nut Free, and high in protein and fiber.
Simply Suzanne me a bag of the Simply Suzanne So Very Cherry Granola to try out, along with a recipe which they guaranteed kids would love.
Simply Suzanne Michigan Spinach Salad
- 8 cups baby spinach (or mixed greens)
- ½ cup Simply Suzanne So Very Cherry Granola to taste
- 10 tablespoons pecans or walnuts, roughly chopped
- 12 grape tomatoes or 2 small tomatoes, quartered
- 8 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Vinaigrette dressing
- Place baby spinach or greens in a dish. Add salt and pepper to greens and toss.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients over the greens.
- Add vinaigrette. Toss lightly and serve.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Servings: 6 generously
I made a few substitutions/adjustments, based on our preferences. It was super-easy to make. And the verdict: Everyone loved it! Two thumbs up.