Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I was provided a HoneyBaked Ham gift card to purchase and review Easter menu items. As always, all opinions are mine all mine.
I love spending holidays with my family. It’s the best part about them. However, the second-best part is the food. I think holidays are made all the more festive, by all good food.
Easter is coming up, which means Easter dinner is coming up – and one of the yummiest parts of Easter dinner is the ham. I love ham. I know that’s a weird thing to say… but I do. If I had to choose one meat to have, for the rest of my life, it would be ham. Again, I love ham and my favorite is HoneyBaked Ham.
I’m a busy mama. Between work, home and blogging, I have a lot on my plate. That said, HoneyBaked Ham makes it very easy to get a delicious Easter meal together.
I headed over to the HoneyBaked Ham in West Bloomfield, Mich. and picked up some ham, potatoes au gratin and green beans almandine. The sides were HoneyBaked’s heat and serve, making it super convenient. Since we’re a family of just three, I was ecstatic to find out they sell it by the pound as well.
All the food was so good. I came home and heated up the potatoes, green beans and ham. The meal took less than an hour to prepare. It had our house smelling so good. The kid and hubs were so excited for this meal. And, let me tell you… the HoneyBaked food did not disappoint! The ham juicy. The potatoes au gratin cheesy. The green beans crisp and flavorful.
I highly recommend HoneyBaked Ham for your Easter dinner needs. I also recommend them for those times where you’re hosting dinner and don’t have time to cook. Good food, good prices, easy prep.
- In-Store Specials
- $54.99 Easter Ham & Turkey Combo – Pair a Turkey Breast (approx. 3 lbs.) with your choice of a Boneless Ham (approx. 3.5 lbs.) or Quarter Ham (approx. 4.5 lbs.)
- $22.99 Turkey Breast (with any Half or Whole Ham purchase)
- $24.99 Easter Brunch Bundle – Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake and Honey-Spice Bacon
- Heat & Share Sides: Two for $13.99, three for $19.99
- With Coupons:
- $5 OFF Half Ham (Bone-in) or Become a HoneyBaked VIP at honeybakedfoods.com (Save an extra $1 when you sign up to become a HoneyBaked VIP at honeybakedfoods.com: $6 OFF )
- $3 OFF Boneless Ham or Quarter Ham
(Save an extra $1 when you sign up to become a HoneyBaked VIP at honeybakedfoods.com: $4 OFF )
- Become a VIP at HoneyBakedFoods.com for exclusive savings all year long.
Offers valid only at:
Participating Retail Locations: Rolling Meadows, Orland Park, Villa Park, Morton Grove, Naperville, Chicago, Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Mesquite, Hurst, Lewisville, Houston, Austin, Spring, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, Indianapolis, Ferndale, Grand Rapids, Roseville, Birmingham, Troy, West Bloomfield, Livonia, Flint, Dearborn Heights, Sterling Heights, Taylor, Ann Arbor, Canton Township, Oklahoma City, Pittsburgh, Mechanicsburg, Monroeville, San Antonio, Bellevue, and Lynnwood. For store addresses click here.
Enter to win one of 20 $50 HoneyBaked Ham gift cards!
a Rafflecopter giveaway