- You keep a notebook by the bed, just in case you have ideas for posts, in the middle of the night. Last night, while The Hub and I were watching a movie, I suddenly got a few ideas, for blog posts, so I quickly grabbed my notebook and jotted them down.
- You approach and/or react to everyday situations, with the mindset of, “I wonder if this would make a good blog post. Yesterday, the kid was in rare form. A total a-hole. Nothing I did, could get him “right.” That triggered my idea of doing a links post, about disciplining a child (should be up soon).
- You’re out and about – or even at home – you’re taking pictures, not for the sake of preserving memories, but because they would go great, with a blog post you’re writing. When the kid and I were at Virginia Beach, I took a ton of landscape and crowd shots, so I could use them, instead of stock photos.
- You have friends and family members coming up to you, beginning the conversation with, “I’ve got a great idea for a blog post, for you…” The hubs is the one who does this the most. Good thing, his ideas are always good!
- You’ve just witnessed your friends or family, in a funny or embarrassing situation, and they look at you and say, “I’d better not see you posting about this, on that blog of yours.” I get this a lot, especially from the hubs.
Well, that’s my list. What do you think? Did I miss anything? Let me know, in the comments section, below. If I get enough, I’ll do a follow-up post, and give you credit for your suggestion.