If you’ll recall, my family and I are huge fans of the Jurassic Park series. Since its June 12 opening, Jurassic World has taken in more than $1.6 billion globally to become the third-highest grossing film in history. It also crushed the opening-weekend box-office, scoring the highest domestic, international and worldwide openings of all time. And, now fans can experience the thrill and awe when Jurassic World arrives on Digital HD on Oct.1 and on 3-D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand on Oct.20, Buy it and experience Jurassic World in stunning hi-definition with the Blu-Ray Combo Pack in limited-edition collectible steel packaging.
The Blu-ray and DVD comes with all sorts of bonus features:
Bonus Features Exclusive to Blu-ray:
- WELCOME TO JURASSIC WORLD: An in-depth take on the creation, look and feel of Jurassic World. Director Colin Trevorrow and Steven Spielberg discuss how the idea of the film came together and how the casting was decided with actors’ commentary on their roles and filming locations.
- JURASSIC WORLD: ALL-ACCESS PASS: Chris Pratt and Director Colin Trevorrow discuss key moments in the film, supported by behind-the-scenes footage and VFX breakdowns.
- INNOVATION CENTER TOUR WITH CHRIS PRATT: Chris Pratt gives a tour of the Innovation Center, a museum/exhibit, built just for the movie.
- JURASSIC’S CLOSEST SHAVES: Clips from all films in the franchise showing “near death” or extremely scary encounters with dinosaurs.
Blu-Rayand DVD Bonus Features
- DELETED SCENES
- DINOSAURS ROAM ONCE AGAIN: Behind the scenes look at the making of Jurassic World’s visual effects, how the dinosaurs came to life, and actors filmed scenes.
- CHRIS & COLIN TAKE ON THE WORLD: Chris Pratt and Colin Trevorrow (Director) interview each other and discuss Jurassic World as well as the other Jurassic Park movies.
Jurassic World is on Digital HD Oct. 1 and on 3-d Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand on Oct. 20.
DISCLAIMER: This is a sponsored post, however all opinions are my own.