Howdy, folks. Long time, no see. It’s been over two weeks, since my last post. My apologies. April has turned in to a really, really crappy month. Between a stomach virus that just would not end and more than one death in the family – I just haven’t been motivated to do much of anything. In fact,
as I type up this post, I am when I started this post, I was on day two of a really bad migraine – exacerbated by a very uncooperative kid. Seriously, when will it end?
But, even in light of all the crap, I’m trying to find some good. So, in an attempt to pull myself out of this funk I’m in, here’s a list of five small things going on, that make me smile.
- My 3+ day migraine is pretty-much gone. Just a dull ache, now. Much better than it was yesterday and the day before.
- We’re going to see Thomas the Train this weekend, and the weather is looking pretty darn good.
- The $5 McDonald’s gift card I got, as a Klout perk. I’m using it to try out their new Premium McWrap. Stay tuned to my Twitter feed to see how it goes.
- I plan on spending an hour this evening, working on my editorial calendar for The Mom with Moxie.
- This month is almost over. Thank goodness! I’m claiming May as a much better month.