- Wake up earlier. Exercise, fringe hours, etc.
- Take lunch away from my desk. At least 2 – 3 days a week.
- Read more. Always have a book with me
- Go to bed earlier. Learn to get proper rest. Get at least 7 hours sleep.
- Begin journaling regularly. Just for me. Things I wouldn’t share on the blog.
- Be intentional. In everything I do.
- Spend less time on social media. Kind of hard, seeing as it’s what I do for a living.
- Learn to ask for help. As a working mom, I do a lot in a day. Life would be so much easier, if I asked for help.
Each month, I’m going to be posting my progress and results here on The Mom with Moxie. I hope you’ll follow along!
If you haven’t read my review of Fringe Hours, click here to check it out!