Hi, I’m Bree. Welcome to my online home, The Mom with Moxie. I’m a wife and mom, trying to juggle family, working full time outside the home, hobbies and everything else. Here, is where I blog about living life to the fullest and finding humor, in life’s little – and not so little – parenting challenges.
Everyday is an adventure and I hope that by paring personal stories, with tips and advice, she can be a resource, to moms, worldwide.
I’m often called, “The Queen of Random,” by my family and friends. An testament to that, is the wide range of topics I blog about; from parenting, motherhood and marriage, to fashion, pop culture/celebrity gossip and health & fitness. So, take a look around; I’m sure you’ll love it here as much as I do. I am also a contributor to local4shopping on WDIV / NBC Detroit.
Not sure where to start? Check out some of my most popular posts:
- OMG, will you PLEASE go to sleep!?
- Yes I only have one child. And, I’m okay with that.
- A letter to my son, on his sixth birthday.
- Snitches get stitches? Teaching your kids, when it’s okay to tattle.
- 36 Date Night Ideas
- 5 Things No One Tells you about Birthing Babies
- 5 Tips for the Working Mom Looking for Work-Life Balance
- 25 Chore Ideas for Elementary Schoolers
- A List of 10: Kids and Table Manners
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Also, some of the links used may be affiliate links. That said, all opinions expressed are always honest. The opinions on this blog are my own and are not necessarily representative of my employer(s) and/or affiliates.
Content on The Mom with Moxie is also mine, and may not be republished with out my permission.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Contact me!