Earlier this week, I had the chance to go to Natural Recharge in Bloomfield Hills, Mich., to try something I’ve never done before… Reflexology. According to Dictionary.com, reflexology is “a system of massaging specific areas of the foot or sometimes the hand in order to promote healing, relieve stress, etc., in other parts of the body.”
OK, if you’re anything like me (a bit of an “alternative medicine” skeptic), you’re thinking, “Yeah, that stuff doesn’t work.” Well, people, you would be wrong. I was wrong. Reflexology does work. So much so, that when I woke up the next morning, I was sore – as if I’d gotten a full-body massage. But, it was that delicious kind of sore. I felt so relaxed, and at ease – despite the soreness (which a couple of Aleve took care of). And, the staff and atmosphere at Natural Recharge was phenomenal.
Guy, this appointment alone may have made me an “alternative medicine” convert. While I won’t be shucking “traditional medicine” anytime soon, I will most definitely be incorporating some alternative methods into my lifestyle.
In fact, I’ll be heading back to Natural Recharge soon, to get a couple of other treatments:
- Mini Raindrop Massage – Massage experts will present the process of integrating Essential Oils and a massage together for either emotional or physical well-being. The Raindrop Technique is a relaxing and energizing sequence of applying therapeutic-grade essential oils combined with specialized massage techniques that bring structural and electrical alignment to the body.
- Zyto Compass Scan – This simple assessment uses your skin’s electricity to determine bio-markers and the body’s systems out of balance (not diagnostic, for educational purposes only). Using the Zyto Compass Scan with the use of Young Living Essential Oils and Nutritional Products can help you measure overall improvements weekly or monthly. It also can give you an indication of stressed systems in your body. Each scan provides a full detailed report of biomarkers out of sync.
I can’t wait!
About Natural Recharge
Natural Recharge is a wellness center offering alternatives to improve and maintain optimal health.
Their mantra is “We believe that the world offers many treatments and preventative therapies that can energize and empower the body’s own curing potential. We offer a mix of natural remedies that can enable your body to wellness and to alleviate pain.”
They are located at: 4050 W. Maple, Ste. 201 | Bloomfield Hills, Michigan 48301
Phone: (248) 203-7744 | Email: info@MigunLiving.com
Hours: Mon – Thu: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm | Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm | Sat: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Set your calendars for our ribbon cutting ceremony and name change to Natural Recharge. There will be door prizes, great food and drinks.
Where: 4050 W. Maple, Ste. 201 | Bloomfield Hills, Michigan 48301.
When: May 14, 2013 at 4 p.m. (Open House from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
Register for door prizes and get FREE sessions with the LiteCure laser, or on the Migun Beds, Reflexology Massage and Functional Movement Screen test!
The wonderful folks at Natural Recharge are offering the following benefits to The Mom with Moxie readers (valid for the month of May 2013 only):
- Migun Bed Packages – An Additional session added for each 5 sessions purchased ($40 value).
- 10% off the purchase of a Massage Bed or Migun Mat.
- Functional Movement Evaluation and Training a $90 value can be purchased for $45.
- Laser LiteCure Packages – Any package purchased, that was referred through The Mom with Moxie (Bree Glenn) can get an additional session free ($85 value).
Disclosure: Natural Recharge provided services to me as a TweetTeam.com member. All opinions expressed are my own.