I am a huge proponent of having written goals. I’m talking realistic, doable goals. I believe that in writing them down somewhere, you’re making yourself more accountable.
At the end of this year, I plan on looking at this list, and taking an account of how I did. I don’t really expect to complete all of them. But, you can bet that I’ll try my darndest.
Anyway, let’s get to it…
- Read through the Bible in a year. I’m using this chronological reading plan.
- Attend church regularly.
- Make it to my goal weight.
- Kick my Coca-cola habit.
- Eat well, exercise 3 – 4 times per week and drink enough water.
- Continue to nurture my hair, back to its formally healthy state.
- Use heat sparingly, on my hair. Only a couple times per month, at most.
- Get 7 – 8 hours a sleep per night, every night.
- Read two new books/eBooks per month. Be a better listener.
- Strive to have more patience.
- Create a schedule, and stick to it. I’ve discovered that I work so much better, when I do.
- Have a weekly game and movie night at home.
- Read to the kid, every night.
- Play with the kid at least three times each week (games, board games, Wii, etc.).
- Go on once-a-month evening dates with my husband.
- Go on a once-a-year marriage retreat (a long weekend away, somewhere close).
- Go on a BIG trip, for our 10th wedding anniversary.
- Call grandparents every week (I really need to be better about this).
- Call parents at least 2 times per week; visit at least 3 times per month.
- Talk to people more… in person, on the phone (not just through text messages, email and social media).
- Create, and stick to, a new budget for 2013.
- Continue saving 10 – 20 % of our income.
- Switch from FeedBurner to FeedBlitz.
- Attend a blogging conference.
- Be a guest blogger on 4 different blogs.
- Write an eBook.
- Grow my average unique visitors per month by 20%.
- Grow Facebook page fan count to 500.
- Grow subscribers by 10%.
- Post at least 3 – 4 times per week.
Have you set your 2013 goals yet? Leave a link, in the comments section.