I am one of the luckiest women in the world, because I get to spend the rest of my life with this yummy piece of chocolaty goodness. (Seriously, isn’t he just simply delicious?)
And on this day nine years ago, I was lucky enough to become his wife.
There are so many reasons I love this man (aside from him being super-hot ):
- He’s a good listener. Whenever I have a problem, he’s always there to help talk me through it and find a solution.
- He’s an excellent father. He and the kid have such a special relationship, that sometimes I’m a bit jealous of. And, even though it sometimes it feels like I have two children, the way they interact and “play” with each other is inspiring and it makes me love him so much more.
- His heart. He loves me – and all my crazy – with all his heart.
- He’s hilarious. His sense of humor is epic, and he has a knack for making people laugh, no matter the situation.
- He is generous. Sometimes to a fault. He’d give you the shirt off his back, if you needed it.
- He is my best friend. The past nine years have had their ups and downs (marriage ain’t easy, y’all), I wouldn’t trade them for anything. Because I’ve had my best friend by my side, the entire ride.